Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our project que

So today I purchased a couch. That needs some h-e-l-p... But I have some projects that are much higher on the list, I currently have too many ideas amassing, jumbling, overfowing out of my brain. But we have a busy couple of weeks and then out first child starts kindergarten. So I want to spend as much time as possible with her before school starts. I decided to write down my game plan do that I won't get too distracted. At the same time I thought I'd show you what Therese & Jocelyn have on their own game plans!



Brit's....

Hang a pot rack in my kitchen

Build a bunk bed

Redo my oldest daughters room to fit her AND her little sis

Paint a few rooms

Hang curtains in a few rooms

Make a MAN ROOM for my hubby

make a massage room for ME!!!

Reupholster a couch- if i can barely spell the word does that mean anything??

Modge Podge a table

Redo my desk

Wallpaper my closet??



Jocelyn's....

very cute pettiskirts for all 3 of my DD

Crocheted socks for DD #1--have to have cute socks for kindergarten

Curtains for almost every room in my house

a chair before and after

some clothes alterations both for my family and for others

a purse made out of KFC bags

filling my freezer with snacks, breakfasts and whatever else catches my fancy

ETC...The list can and will go on and on

They are not in any particular order



Therese...

Back splash in the kitchen

finish the garage or convert, however you want to look at it

Redo everything in the bathrooms

put in a basketball half court

the porch

move all children to their own rooms

disassemble and rebuild hubbys office

disassemble and rebuild her craft room

...in short move every single thing in every single room... well minus the kitchen, the living room and her son's room



WOWZA... any tips for us???



No comments:

Post a Comment