Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This Is Not Disgusting

Thia pucture looks like something i dont even want to smell but trust me, its fabulous. So Therese & I made cookies for the kidos play and of course there was some cookie dough left over. As we were picking it over I asked Therese for some milk and instead of giving me a glass she just poured it straight into the bowl! We grabbed spoons and ate the most delicious cereal EVER!!!






image from http://sistersfriday.typepad.com/.a/6a0134854add45970c013486775e04970c-pi


Here are the cookies, most of these in the picture, I burnt. I kept setting the timer for hours not minuets. Whoops! We trashed the really burnt ones, gave the mildly burnt one to the kids and saved the best for the adults...it's just awesome the perks of adult life.






image from http://sistersfriday.typepad.com/.a/6a0134854add45970c013486775e0e970c-pi


Side note....we did NOT share with our kids. Hey! What they don't know doesn't hurt them... :) There were 6 of them & 2 of us, if we had given them some cookie dough cereal there would be none left over for us... Being an adult can be hard, why not indulge once in a while...did I mention perks?



You should try it...yummy!!!



Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment