Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bunk Beds

I had this great idea of making bunk beds out of pallets.  Yea it would have been cool.  I sanded and sanded and sanded.  My man hauled pallets to and from work.  He's a champion.  Well, I was talking to my sister and she said that she was getting rid of their bunk bed and moving kids around rooms, so I decided, that more sanding, staining, finishing, assembling and hammering would be a lot more work than just painting.  Guess what?!? I was right.  Here is the before....


 


Well woops- I didn't take a before.  SO I guess you'll just have to imagine a fake brown oafish bunk bed.  


 


Imagine that?? Ok!


  IMG_1942


 


AH HA!  I FOUND IT!!


Here is the after


NDP_9550


Like the bed making? I'm a champ at it!  


But anyways this is cuter.  What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment