Saturday, July 10, 2010

Journal Making

My sisters & their hubbys had a big work project this weekend, and since it's our first weekend with the blog I didn't think we could skip our sister Friday post! So I thought I'd post on something all three of us love- journaling! We go through the journals and so we tend to make them instead of constantly buying new ones. Now I've never taken a class or really have any technical know how on really how to make a journal but this is what I do...
I measure the paper & cut (or tear) 40-50 pages out of drawing paper (sturdy but not too heavy like cardstock) then I cut two peices of heavy material & see the
together to create an heavier cover, add some decor to the outside, punch holes with my croc-o-dile, and bind together with some twine and WALLA!!! I've got myself a journal!! ( I don't actually need a journal at the present moment, so I'm going to put this on our etsy store, but that's besides the point :) )
Have a fabulous Sunday!
Brit

Blog posted here.





Journal Making


Journal Making


Journal Making




No comments:

Post a Comment