Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wakin up early

So Kyle woke me up earlier than I actually wanted, which is weird because I Love to wake up early early. But he left before the sun was ashinin' this morning and I couldn't go back to sleep, I just love the quietness of morning time, time to think, time to read, time to create!! I am all excited to spend the day with my sisters! Wahooooo for Sister Friday!!!! Being a sister is a weird thing...we are sooo so so different from each other, yet we love to be together. Sometimes I don't get how three girls who are so different can stand to constantly be hanging out together! Therese the adventerous go getter, Jocelyn the grandmother at heart and me, somewhere in the middle. But I do get it, all at the same time, our differences make things fun interesting perfect. Being a sister is incredible, God designed, after 6.5 years I am still so grateful my hunk of a hubby moved me close to them!



No comments:

Post a Comment