Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kitchen before and after

About a month ago I painted my cabinets cream with a brown glaze, which I now love! It really lightened up my kitchen, which I love the lightness but I also feel that now it is almost white washes, there is now umph or focal point to the kitchen. So I've been wanting to paint the space between the backsplash and the cabinets a musty blue. So my mom told me of the cool second hand building material store. I'm always up for something like that ao I headed right over yesterday. The lighting wasn't great but they had a pretty big selection, at least bigger than I thought. So I picked up this paint for a whopping $2.00! Nut when I put it on the wall, I stated having second thoughts...it's not a big deal at all for me to repaint... So what do you think... To dark?



before...

Photo



Photo 2





after...

Photo 3


and...



Photo 4




No comments:

Post a Comment